For four people, you will need:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Spread the sheets of filo pastry out flat and place a Crottin Atelier de la Sèvre in the centre of each one.
- Pour one teaspoon of liquid honey on top of each Crottins Atelier de la Sèvre. Sprinkle over some Herbes de Provence and then add salt and pepper to taste.
- Fold the sheets of filo pastry into parcels and then tie them up with kitchen twine.
- Place the parcels onto a baking tray covered with greaseproof paper.
- Put the parcels in the over and cook for 10 minutes until crispy and golden brown.
- Plate them up after taking them out of the oven. Now all you have to do is enjoy!